- » POE Wireless Bridge supporting up to 3 cameras with direct POE connection 2km distance line of sight
- » Reduce site visits by managing your customers CCTV system via the cloud
- » Setting up the PC based video software for our XVRview DVR
- » Setting up the IMS300 Video Player software on a MAC.
- » Adding our Veltin Colour and Veltin Premium cameras IP cameras to our NVR
How to add RFID tags to the AMC wireless intruder alarm
Before trying to add RFID tags to the AMC Wireless keypad you first need to enable RFID on the Keypad.
This is done as shown in this short video
Now you can add the RFID tags as shown
If you have more than 4 users / tags you will need to configure the panel with the extra users. This can be done as shown below.
and that's it.