- » How to move the rok alarm system over to a new Wi-Fi network
- » The rok smart Home system - now with POE NVR and Video Intercom
- » Connecting the rok Alarm to a new router
- » How to setup and use the rok IP Video Door Intercom Range
- » The rok Smart Home range - it's growing all the time and so easy to setup
Setting up the IMS300 Video Player software on a MAC.
On a MAC computer the IMS300 software does not have the feature of scanning the Local Area Network like the PC Version does. For this reason you need to know the NVR IP address and add it manually as shown in this video.
If you have any question just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org