- » Reduce site visits by managing your customers CCTV system via the cloud
- » Setting up the PC based video software for our XVRview DVR
- » Setting up the IMS300 Video Player software on a MAC.
- » Adding our Veltin Colour and Veltin Premium cameras IP cameras to our NVR
- » How to copy CCTV footage to a USB stick on the Vonaq NVR
Setting up the IMS300 Video Player software on a MAC.
On a MAC computer the IMS300 software does not have the feature of scanning the Local Area Network like the PC Version does. For this reason you need to know the NVR IP address and add it manually as shown in this video.
If you have any question just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org