- Wireless Intruder Alarm
- Wireless Bridges
- CCTV Installer Marketing Materials
- Contact Us
- Technology Blog
- Apply for a Trade Account
Digital encrypted wireless video/audio transmission kit 5,2 GHz
CDS-5021h digital radiolink is designed for large professional urban monitoring CCTV systems where encryption of transmission and very high immunity to interference are required. This system provides an image transmission from even up to 21 cameras of one area, what in conjunction with analog systems (e.g. TCO-5807h) allows to build the monitoring system with 29 wireless cameras!
Very high immunity to industrial interference and ability to operate within built-on area make the system is suitable for:dense urban area
- operation in vicinity of power lines,
- operation in vicinity of large internet networks,
- operation in non-line-of-sight environment.
This wireless video system provides the transmission of complete PAL image of resolution of 720 x 576 (D1) with the rate of 25 frames per second. The encryption using 128 bit identification code provides the protection against spying.
CDS-5021h has one Composite video input with two audio channels.The basis of stable system operation is an OFDM modulation (described below), known from WIMAX digital systems where high transmission rate with minimal image compression has been reached.
Both, the wireless video sender as well as the receiver of CDS-5021h system are the bidirectional devices which have separate transmitting and receiving antennas.
To start up the CDS-5021 system, it is only required to align the direction of antennas as well as to connect the video signal and the power supply. There is no need to find the available frequencies nor to set the operating channels. Within first few seconds after power on, the device finds the frequency available in the area automatically and stores this channel as its operating channel. This is requirement for devices working on 5.2 GHz band where reciprocal interference has been eliminated.
The superb quality of transmission has been gained from implementation of:
- OFDM modulation known from digital WIMAX systems,
- Dynamic selection of power and operating frequency (channel),
- Transmission protection with 128 bit encryption code,
- QoS mechanisms, which provide the high quality of transmission,
- MPEG2 compression, which allows high speed transmission of video streams and multimedia data. This compression is used in other systems, such as digital satellite television or DVB-T,
- MIMO technology, which increases the throughput of wireless link thank to multiple antennas to transmit and receive radio signals. The use of MIMO technology gives the following advantages:
- increased reliability of link, due to higher immunity to failures or echoes of radio signal,
- transmission quality gain from simultaneous receiving of cumulative signal.
CDS-5021h set consists of:
- OFDM Video Transmitter in IP 65 enclosure, with integrated directional 19dbi receiving antenna and mini transmitting antenna x 1 set,
- Digital receiver in IP 65 enclosure, with integrated directional 19dbi receiving antenna and mini transmitting antenna x 1 set,
- Operation Manual,
- CE conformity declaration.
- Industrial CCTV cameras ( high quality PAL video links),
- DVR recorders and multiplexers,
- cctv instalations,
- Cable television and recording studios, for point-point video connections,
- operates with cameras with resolution up to 1000 TVL.
|Operation frequency||5 GHz|
|Resolution||720 x 576 (PAL - D1)|
|Refresh rate||25 fps (D1)|
|Output power||<100 mW (20 dBm)|
|Video connectors||BNC (75 Ω, 1 V p-p)|
|Audio stereo||600 Ω, 3 V p-p|
|Encryption||AES 128 bit|
|Power supply||10-14 V/1,5 A DC|
|Operation temperature||-20°C ÷ 50°C|
|Dimensions||Tx: 220 mm x 165 mm x 105 mm;
Rx 220 mm x 165 mm x 105 mm
|Operation range||1 km|