- Create an Account
- Contact Us
Hands-on rok CCTV Training
Choose Your Options
Come to our office in Watford, grab a coffee, and join one of our hands-on rok CCTV Training sessions.
Each session runs from 10am to 1pm and, during this time, we will be able to guide you through configuration and setup of the rok CCTV System.
The course agenda is as follows:
- How to Connect the Network Video Recorder
- Connecting to the Internet
- Correct cable pin-out for Ethernet. You will be amazed how much conversation this one sparks
- Connecting the Cameras
- Setting the name of each camera in the system
- Setting up smart search for intelligent playback
- Setting up push notifications to your phone
- Searching playback and Backing up to USB
- Setting up Remote Viewing on the phone - yes it really is this simple!
- Camera Types and Lens Size
- How to avoid IR Reflection
- Use of Audio cameras and the Remote App
Use of Wireless Bridges when you can’t use a cable