- Contact Us
- Apply for a Trade Account
Who we are
VONAQ Technology Ltd is a distributor of security equipment to the trade, we also use a trading name of VONAQ Security. .
Vonaq Technology Ltd is the “data controller of personal data you provide to us on an individual basis, or that we collect from the public domain (e.g. a website or public register). We act as a data processor for the purposes of fulfilling orders or informing you by email or post about our products and services.
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and will ensure that any processing of your data is secure, only used for the stated purpose and handled in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR - 2016/679).
Use of personal information
We process personal information for the purposes of:
- Delivering our services and products to you
- Dealing with your enquiries, requests and orders
- Providing you with information about our product range, technology updates and news letters
When contacting you for the above purposes we may do so by phone, post or email, unless you tell us otherwise. You may opt-in and opt-out from receiving promotional information about Vonaq Technology Ltd at any time by emailing email@example.com
We only collect personal information that is relevant for our stated purposes. Information about you, such as your name, your business telephone number, email and postal address, that is in the public domain (for example, on a website or public register). If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
We collect information from visitors to our website through the use of online forms, Live Chat, email hyperlinks and every time we are emailed through the website. Information about your visit to our website is collected automatically in order to enhance your experience, monitor and improve our website’s performance.
Legal basis to process your personal data
The GDPR allows personal data to be legally collected and used if it is necessary for a legitimate interest of the organisation, provided it is fair and balanced and does not unduly impact the rights of individuals. Having conducted a Legitimate Interests Assessment (LIA) Vonaq Technology Ltd has concluded that our legitimate interest in collecting and processing personal data is justified by the purpose, necessity and balance of interests.
Passing your information
Your personal data will never be passed on to any other party outside the Vonaq Technology organisation, other than contracted parties acting directly upon our instructions, and in compliance with the GDPR.
As a Data Controller, we will only retain your personal data for as long as it is required for the purpose of executing our business. Thereafter, we will anonymise your data by removing any identifiable information or erase it. We verify our data periodically, typically every 24 months.
- You have the right to see a copy of any personal information which is held by Vonaq Technology Ltd about you. To do so, please make a request in writing to: Vonaq Technology Ltd, 9 Greenhill Crescent, Watford, Herts, WD18 8QU
- You may request us to rectify or block the processing of your personal data if that personal data is no longer accurate.
- You have the right to be forgotten. At your request we will anonymise or erase your personal information, retaining sufficient information only for suppression purposes.
Vonaq Technology Ltd
9 Greenhill Crescent